ThailandTIP Forum

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Hier kommen sie zu den aktuellen Nachrichten auf ThailandTIP.info

Autor Thema: Die Regierung Yinglak Chinnawat ยิ่งลักษณ์ ชินวัตร (Nachlese)  (Gelesen 196410 mal)

goldfinger

• Thailand Guru
  • Zeit ist das, was man an der Uhr abliest

Verehrte Kolleginnen und liebe Bürger Thai Reisbauern .
usw. usw....

nix wie Nebelpetarde, den Quatsch erzählt sie schon seit Monaten. Nur neu formuliert mit
fast familiärer Anrede.

erinnert mich an eine Radioansprache Stalins vom 03.07.1941, als ihm der A :-X mit Grundeis ging:

"Genossen! Bürger! Brüder und Schwestern!"

vorher bestand das Volk für ihn nur aus Dummköpfe, Verbrecher, Idioten usw.

Nachzulesen bei Dimitri Wolkogonow: STALIN - Triumpf und Tragödie
ISBN: 3-430-19847-X
Es gibt Staubsaugervertreter, die verkaufen Staubsauger. Es gibt Versicherungsvertreter, die verkaufen Versicherungen. Und dann gibts noch die Volksvertreter…

Eulenspiegel

• ist voll dabei

erinnert mich an eine Radioansprache Stalins vom 03.07.1941, als ihm der A :-X mit Grundeis ging:

Dann pass mal auf, dass sie Dich nicht in den Gulag schickt.... --C

goldfinger

• Thailand Guru
  • Zeit ist das, was man an der Uhr abliest

Dann verlange ich bei Kim politisches Asyl, dort ist es nicht so warm beim Arbeiten.

:] :] :] :] :] :] :]
Es gibt Staubsaugervertreter, die verkaufen Staubsauger. Es gibt Versicherungsvertreter, die verkaufen Versicherungen. Und dann gibts noch die Volksvertreter…

aod

• gehört zum Inventar

einfach goldig, dieser Finger

politisches Asyl für was?

oftmals sprachlos-mangels Sprachkenntnissen

namtok

• Globaler Moderator
  • Thailand Guru

Ihre Erklärung im Original:

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra's Statement on the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC)'s charges over the Rice Pledging Scheme

Respected fellow Thai citizens and dear rice farmers,

I wish to begin by reaffirming that over the past two years since being appointed Prime Minister, I have been committed to serve the people of Thailand with honesty, integrity and every determined effort, as I have always been conscious of the mandate entrusted to me by the Thai people. I shall therefore not let them down; in particular the responsibility to protect the interests of the Thai people and uphold our democratic system with His Majesty the King as the Head of State.

Since the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) has resolved to investigate into the matter upon petition by the Democrat Party, and in the case that the NACC has persistently expressed reason to suspect corruption involved with the Rice Pledging Scheme since 28 January 2014, thereby causing damage to the government; and with the subsequent announcement on 31 January 2014 informing me of this investigation, with the entire NACC making up the investigating committee and the delegating of Professor Vicha Mahakul and Mr.Prasart Pongsiwapai as the responsible committee members for this investigation through an official note which also confirmed that I shall be accorded full rights, treated fairly and transparently in the judicial process by NACC,

I initially believed the NACC, as in consideration of the current position I hold as Prime Minister, that I will be accorded fair and just treatment and that sufficient witness and evidence will be considered throughout the procedures in the reporting of allegations, even though the law specifies that the NACC proceeds promptly, but without rush, in accommodating justice for the accused.

Fellow Citizens

My work as Prime Minister and also as Chairperson of the National Rice Policy Committee is done at the policy level. While at the operational level, the implementation of the Rice Pledging Scheme requires the establishment of a framework, steps, and procedures by government agencies and officials in accordance with the policy direction given.

The government system of work has its own standards and regulations; therefore my work at the policy level does not have the authority to directly operate, order, or overrule the work of government officials in anyway. The implementation of projects involved with a policy must be in accordance with a Cabinet Resolution and must be based on Government Policy as announced to the House of Representatives, stipulated in Articles 171 and 178 of the Constitution of Thailand. I have always been aware that government work and private sector work must be based on such principles and with clear delegation of duties so that there is accountability in all related issues and accountability in each procedure.

Therefore, as there will be an announcement over the investigations into myself and although I have not been involved at the operational level, but nevertheless as I am being accused, I am compelled to exercise my rights within judicial procedures and therefore ask to examine the evidence and witnesses, in accordance with my rights in the judicial procedure as guaranteed by the Constitution of Thailand, so that I can correctly explain such accusations that I have not been involved in any wrongdoing to the NACC.

I have also submitted two official petition notes to the NACC since 11 February 2014, asking them to kindly consider reassigning any other NACC member to undertake the task of investigation, instead of Professor Vicha Mahakul.

However, since that day, I have not been informed by the NACC that my two above-mentioned petitions for justice would be considered or not. Instead, on 18 February 2014, the NACC, through a press briefing by the NACC member that I wished to be substituted, announced that I have been called on 27 February 2014, at 14.00 hrs. to be notified of the charges. If one considers the duration since the NACC assigned its member to investigate the case on 28 January 2014 until the recent announcement on 18 February 2014, it is only just 21 days. This short duration that the NACC used to investigate a political case has never happened before.

Another observation is that a cabinet member in the last government has been charged with corruption on many counts, including corruption charges on their rice insurance scheme. Surprisingly, there has been no judicial development regarding that particular case, whereas it takes only 21 days to investigate and bring charges against me.

My fellow Thai citizens,

I wish to assure you that as I have served my duty with righteousness and contrary to the charges brought against me by the NACC, I have done nothing wrong. On the charges that I did not stop this Rice Pledging Scheme Policy and allowed the scheme to continue, I wish to prove once again that the Scheme will definitely be beneficial to the farmers as it has raised the living standards of our fellow farmers. And though I may be charged in this criminal case and may have to give up my position in accordance to the wishes of those who want to topple my government, I will still lend my full cooperation and give necessary information to the NACC. It is also my fervent hope that the NACC will listen to all accounts of the witnesses before delivering their verdict. The judicial process, under the rule of law, would provide the best opportunity for the accused to prove oneself.

More importantly, if there were indeed true justice without any hidden agenda, the NACC would not have hurriedly investigated and delivered a verdict in such a manner that has allowed society to deem it as beneficial only to those who want to topple the government. And in comparison to previous cases that I have mentioned earlier, for example the rice scheme of the previous government, which is still under investigation since 2013 and other long impending cases such as the bail out of financial institutions from the 1997 economic crisis.

The NACC should prove to the public that it has used its power righteously, in accordance with the principles of the rule of law as stated under the constitution.

Lastly, I urge our dear farmers and the people of Thailand not to be disheartened by this ongoing dilemma. We shall solve this problem and overcome all other obstacles together. I am ready to listen and cooperate with every party to bring about the truth, the effectiveness and productivity of the Rice Pledging Scheme and whether it would really benefit the farmers. Should there be any need to amend the Scheme to be more effective, I am more than welcome as this would truly benefit every single Thai citizen.

Thank you very much.
██████  Ich sch... auf eure Klimaziele !

namtok

• Globaler Moderator
  • Thailand Guru

Heute bei der Beisetzung des getöteten Polizisten:

Kern

• Globaler Moderator
  • Thailand Guru

Ihre Erklärung im Original:

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra's Statement on the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC)'s charges over the Rice Pledging Scheme

Ein Link dazu: http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/media-center/3756/43635-Prime-Minister-Yingluck-Shinawatra's-Statemen.html

rampo

• Thailand Guru

Ob sie auch zur Beisetzung der Kinder geht .

Fg
Das Leben ist wie ein Kinderhemd kurz und Beschissen.

Bei manchen merkt  man gleich das  sie nicht in einen  liebesakt  entstanden sind .

crazyandy

• Gast

Nachricht auch gerade an Rampo, von der PM :

Stark verurteile ich die Anwendung von Gewalt in den letzten Tagen, die viele Todesfälle in der Provinz Trat und vor allem Rachaprasong heute verursacht hat, die ist besonders traurig und störend, da die Leben von Kindern verloren gingen. Mein tiefstes Beileid sind für die Opfer, die verletzt sind und den Verwandten und Freunden, die ihr Leben verloren. Die gewalttätigen Ausschreitungen sind Terrorakte für politische Gewinne ohne Rücksicht auf Menschenleben. Die Regierung duldet keine Terrorismus und Behörden auf, die Schuldigen zu finden und sie vor Gericht zu bringen ohne Ausnahme eine vollständige Untersuchung angeordnet hat.

Ich möchte allen Seiten politischen Fragen, dass wir möglicherweise die Dinge anders sehen und es viele Möglichkeiten gibt, diese Unterschiede auszudrücken. Die Anwendung von Gewalt, die zu Tod führen sind aber nicht der zivilisierten Lebensweise. Es ist nicht die Lebensweise der Thais, die natürlich rücksichtsvoll sind und Empthatic Mitbürgerinnen und Mitbürger, anstatt auf sinnlose Morde. Ich möchte wieder auf allen Seiten aufrufen, ist es am besten, friedliche Mittel zur Lösung des politischen Konflikts durch den demokratischen Prozess.

https://www.facebook.com/Y.Shinawatra

der leicht unverständliche Brief ruht auf der Bing Übersetzung, ich habe es aber so gelassen da es zum einen ein Brief darstellt, zum anderen aber deutlich macht das die PM des englischen gut mächtig ist, oder zu mindestens einen Schreiber/rin hat der/die dessen gut mächtig ist.

auf Wunsch auch in Thai oder Englisch erhältlich
« Letzte Änderung: 23. Februar 2014, 21:14:49 von crazyandy »

namtok

• Globaler Moderator
  • Thailand Guru

Englisch reicht:

I strongly condemn the use of violence in recent days that has caused many deaths both at Trat Province and especially at Rachaprasong today, which is particularly saddening and disturbing since the lives of children were lost. My deepest condolences are for the victims who are injured and to the relatives and friends of those who lost their lives. The violent incidents are terrorist acts for political gains without any regard for human lives. The government will not tolerate terrorism and has ordered a full investigation by authorities to find the culprits and bring them to justice without exception.

I would like to ask all sides of the political divide that we may see things differently and there are many ways to express those differences. But the use of violence that lead to deaths are not the civilized way of the living. It is not the way of life of Thais who are naturally considerate and empthatic to fellow citizens, rather than resort to senseless killings. I would like to again call on all sides that it is best to use peaceful means to resolve the political conflict through the democratic process.

namtok

• Globaler Moderator
  • Thailand Guru

Ein Paar und weitere 8 Demonstranten als Verstärkung protestieren gegen ihre Anwesenheit in einem OTOP - Center - Macht Summa summarum 10 Leute und sollte an sich kaum Grund für eine derartig reisserische Headline sein:

Yingluck 'harassed' in Saraburi

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/396716/yingluck-harassed-by-pdrc-protesters-in-saraburi

Statement (vor einer Stunde):

ดิฉันลาออก จึงอยากถามกลับไปว่า การลาออกคือคำตอบหรือ เพราะถ้าดิฉันลาออกเพื่อเปิดทางให้เกิดสูญญากาศ ฉีกรัฐธรรมนูญ ไม่เป็นประชาธิปไตย จะทำได้อย่างไร
ดิฉันในฐานะประชาชนและผู้นำรัฐบาล ต้องรักษาประชาธิปไตย ประคับประคองไปให้ถึงรัฐบาลใหม่ แม้จะมีเหตุการณ์อะไรเกิดขึ้น ดิฉันขอทำหน้าที่ของตนเองจนถึงนาทีสุดท้าย ถึงเวลาแล้วค่ะที่ทุกฝ่ายควรหันหน้ามาพูดคุยกัน เพื่อให้เกิดความลงตัวเร็วที่สุดสำหรับทางออกของประเทศที่คนส่วนใหญ่ยอมรับ ภายใต้กรอบรัฐธรรมนูญ

If you do not see themselves would feel? I get this feeling for a long time and is the same as that used to tell them that they will not allow standing at all, or that I exist today is to maintain democracy. How many people came out, so I called back to ask for the resignation would say resignation is the answer, or if I resign to open the way for vacuum occurred. Shred the Constitution not as a democracy will do? I am as people and leaders of the Government to maintain democracy. The new Government, sustaining Despite what event occurred. I asked for their acts until the final minutes. Yes, the time that all parties should face talk. In order to achieve the maximum speed for a way out of the country in which most people accept. Under the constitutional framework. (Translated by Bing)

namtok

• Globaler Moderator
  • Thailand Guru

Zitat
und weitere 8 Demonstranten als Verstärkung

wahrscheinlich die hier:

namtok

• Globaler Moderator
  • Thailand Guru

Die alldienstägliche Kabinettsitzung ( Heute im Hauptquartier der Luftwaffe, Don Müang)

tom_bkk

• Globaler Moderator
  • Thailand Guru
  • 10.000km ausserhalb Bangkoks
    • köstlich authentisch essen.

@ado

Ich habe deinen Kommentar in den Meinungsfred verschoben, da ist er besser aufgehoben.

namtok

• Globaler Moderator
  • Thailand Guru

Chiang Rai:  Ankunft am Flughafen

Seite erstellt in 0.026 Sekunden mit 22 Abfragen.