Thailand Tag für Tag > Zeitgeschehen - Nachrichten - Kommentare

stephff art Cartoons

<< < (2/72) > >>

Khun Dart:
Langzeit-Karrikaturist und Freelancer der Nation "Stephff" verliert Arbeitserlaubnis und Visa

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1454405787

Khun Dart:
Auf Twitter gibt sich "Stephff" recht zuversichtlich das sich das Problem der Arbeitserlaubnis doch noch loesen laesst.

--- Zitat ---stephff cartoonist ‏@stephffart 3 Std.Vor 3 Stunden Thailand

Apparently my work permit problem is being in the process of being solved - Looks like it's worth to make a lot of noises ...
--- Ende Zitat ---

Zumindest postet er wieder frech seine Cartoons. [-]

--- Zitat ---stephff cartoonist ‏@stephffart 7 Min.Vor 7 Minuten Thailand

my best recent cartoons about Prayut
--- Ende Zitat ---

Hier noch ein Kommentar von Andrew Drummond

--- Zitat ---Sad news today that Thailand’s best cartoonist – in the English language press – Stephff – has had his request for visa and work permit removed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Stephff – real name Stephane Peray – kept us entertained for years and all governments and were the butt of his humour.

He announced on Twitter:” Very good news for those who hate me, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs refused me [sic] renewal of my visa, work permit and press card after 16 years.”

Of course the military dictatorship of Prayuth Chan-Ocha is an obvious target for any cartoonist and Stephff did not pull his punches in ridiculing Thailand’s new ill-tempered premier.

He joins four other foreign journalists who have had their credentials removed by the current government.  Stephff stresses there is no proof that his digs at Prayuth are the reason for the refusals...
--- Ende Zitat ---

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2016/02/cartoonist-stephff-who-baited-thailands.html

Alex:

Heute Neu in der Nation ....

Piteer:
soo blööd diese Cartoons !

Alex:
Tja so oder so ... Cartoons sagen oft mehr als 1000 Worte ...

sie zu verstehen überbeansprucht vll. manchen Zeit Genossen  {:}

Ps. Dart

Rainer die von Dir eingestellten Cartoons sind aber schon etwas älter .

Mich wundert , daß er in der Nation heute ein Neues gesetzt hat !

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln