WARNUNG:
ich habe in China, bei Aliexpress einen sogenannten Jump Starter gekauft (Power pack falls die Auto-Batterie mal wieder leer ist)
ist jetzt halt alles in Englisch
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32840772486.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5eb94c4dPftzJDhabe das jetzt reklamiert weil nichts funktioniert:
noch ist das Geld nicht freigegeben.
-
after a lot of Problems yesterday, I charge overnight (12 hours) with 13 Volt
but if you can see, there is no charging current.
yesterday I charge with USB and the housing will be hot to 64.5 °C
there is also no USB Power, equal if main switch is ON or OFF
the USB power come only, if you push the switch 4 and then after 45 second the power go OFF
so you can not charge any phone, or you have to push the switch every 45 seconds
I do discharge with professional Charging System this morning.
the voltage after overnicht charging was 11.68 Volt, normally Li-Po Cells has 4.2 V x 3 = 12.6 Volt
after discharging 1000 mA the voltage was 10.69 Volt
I stop discharging at 9 Volt, because Li-Po Cells has 2.9 Volt discharge Limit
at this Voltage the capacity is 1700 mA
at 10 Volt, the capacity is 1.63 A
where are the 12000 mA capacity
then I try to charge with 13 Volt but as you can see, there is no power consumption or the divice will not charge.
there is a lot of error or malfunction inside.
if you give me permission, I will open the housing and have a look inside
Ich will die Videos und Fotos hier nicht reinhängen, sonst wird es zu umfangreich.
Wenn das eine haben will bitte PM dann sende ich das